Dear guests, Thank you for choosing our accommodations. Please carefully read the rules of staying at Sera-Nata Suites & Apartments. These rules have been developed on the basis of the Greek legislation in order to guarantee a peaceful and safe holiday for all our guests, we kindly ask for your cooperation:
- The stay at our accommodations can be extended at the guest request, under the condition that we have rooms available at the indicated time.
- Complying to Greek Legislation according to the quiet hours, guests are required to keep public quiet during the night hours 23:00 – 07:00 and 15:00 – 17:30 in the afternoon.
- According to the reservation, every extra person appears in check-in time, charged with 20% of the accommodations actual reservation price.
- Sera-Nata facilities provide services for it's guests. Guests visitors are not allowed to stay in the apartments, terracies and not in the accommodations garden and swimming pool.
- The guest of Sera-Nata are financially responsible for any damage or destruction of it’s equipment and technical facilities caused by their fault.
- For reasons of fire safety, it is strictly forbidden to use heaters, electric irons and other devices which are not included in the equipment of the room. When leaving the room, a guest is obliged to take a card that activates the electricity in the room.
- Please leave your valuables and documents in the safe, in your room or at the reception. Items left unattended in the Τεaccommodation areas, are only under guest’s responsibility.
- Suites / Apartments of Sera-Nata do not have a guarded car parking. We are not responsible for any damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest. There is parking availability for one car per suite.
- For the protection and safety of the guests, cameras have been installed and record the entrances and the common areas. There is a video control system (except toilets and hotel rooms) on site. By booking in Sera-Nata accommodations means that you accept and give your permission to the video control.
- The space of the gardens is only available to the Sera-Nata residents.
- Swimming pool is only available to Sera-Nata Suite's residents.
- Swimming pool may only be used between 10:00 - 14.00 and 15.30 - 21.00 and only in the supervision of parents or caregivers.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for the safety of children on the premises.
- The use of barbecue is forbidden in gardens and swimming pool area.
- Smoking of tobacco products and electronic cigarettes is strictly prohibited throughout the accommodations, except for the terracies, patio and garden space.
- Sera-Nata does not accept guests with pets.
- Laundry service is available in extra cost of 10 euro per time. Please contact to reception when you need that service.
- All windows and balcony doors are equipped with mosquito nets. The guests can use them on their own responsibility.
- Personal belongings left by the departing guest in the room will be sent back to the address indicated by the guest and on the cost of the guest. In case the guest does not give such an instruction, the management will store these items for 3 months.
Terms of payment
Payment should be made on arrival in cash in euro (€) or card (Visa, Mastercard). A payment confirmation (bill or invoice) will be issued on the day of departure.
Check-in / Arrival
The registration formalities (filing in the form by presenting the identity card or passport) take place on the day of arrival.
Check-in time on the day of arrival from 14.00 to 23.00. Early check-in, only if there is availability, will cost you 15 euro per hour.
Check out / Departure
Check-out on the day of departure by 11.00 pm.
If you would like to stay in your room longer than 11.00 p.m. on the day of departure, please kindly inform the reception minimum 1 day before departure. You will receive permission to extend your stay depending on the availability of the apartment.
The cost of extending your stay is 15 euro for every hour after 11:00 and if you stay up to 18.00 cost will be 50% of the daily rate.
Extension of the stay and departure later than at 18.00 will be classified as an additional hotel day and is 100% of the daily rate.
In case you would like to leave earlier than originally agreed, we will have to refund 50% of the amount of unused days to your bill.
- Cleaning the rooms takes place every second day. On request of the guest there is a possibility of additional cleaning of the room. The cost for additional cleaning is 7 euro. If there is a need for additional cleaning, we kindly ask you to report it at the reception desk on the same day by 10.00 am the latest.
- Towels are changed every two days and bed linen is changed every four days. On guests request it is possible to change towels and/or bed linen more often. If you need to change towels/ bed linen on days when the change was not foreseen, please report it at the reception desk no later than 10.00 am. The cost for additional change is 7 euro.
- Due to the low capacity of the sewage pipes, please throw the toilet paper and baby tissues into the trash bin placed in the bathroom – never into the toilet.
- Tap water is not drinkable water. Please get bottled water from the supermarket.
- We kindly ask you to rinse your legs from the sand when you return from the beach. Especially for this purpose, just at the entrance to the accommodations on the side there is a garden hose and tap.
- It is forbidden to feed any animals on the accommodation premises (cats, birds, etc.).